Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 9

So, I received my second test back today. And I am quite annoyed with the fact that I always feel confident going into the test and then I don't do very well. I am planning to do corrections and retake the first test. I've been talking to a former AP Stats student who graduated last year, and he's been tutoring me throughout the tri but I guess it's time to really buckle down and start focusing more and harder on my math and the understanding of it. As for the polynomials, and the grouping, it's super easy and maybe it's because I remember a lot from that same type of material from when I was younger, but this has by far been the easiest unit. My last two test scores did not reflect my confidence, and that's alright. I'm going to change those grades. But I know that in our closest upcoming test I will do a lot better. I just wish as a freshman I would've tried a little harder, or in any math class at all. I guess I thought the information they were giving me was useless. But it isn't useless because I'm applying it now, and it's bit me in the butt. 

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your honestly and I want you to know that I'm here for you! Please let me know what I can do to help besides all the obvious things I know I can do!

    ReplyDelete