Monday, November 17, 2014

DEV

Link to weebly: http://precalcexplained.weebly.com

 For this project I chose the concepts I felt I understood the best conceptually, and thus could explain thoroughly. I feel like reverse engineering the problems really enhanced my understanding of the material, but I wish it was done earlier in the trimester, or alongside the learning. I truly enjoyed this class and the higher level mathematics that came with it. It was a challenge, but I know it did nothing but improve my skills. Math is a hard subject to teach, and learn, despite it being basic logic, but I feel that Mr. Jackson really tried to teach so it was deeply understood, and not the superficial explanations I had heard my whole life. I wish I was taught math in this manner my whole life, so it would be more intuitive, and I'd have a stronger foundation to build upon. But all I can do now is fill in the cracks and strive towards a future with more knowledge. It was truly an enjoyable trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment