Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Dev Project- Dan and Kait

Dev Project: https://www.dropbox.com/s/y8d28nbdztuvjhl/the%20Dev%20project.m4v?dl=0

Dan- First off, I did enjoy doing this project, even though my partner and I had little time. We choose the problems based on things that Kait and I personally struggled with in class. That way we got a better understanding ourselves. These problems also show our understanding for the concepts that we learned because we had explain the process of our problems. Personally, this project reinforced concepts in precalc functions that will further help me in the class.

Kait- I think that the project was good and that people over exaggerated the project because it was not that difficult. I think we could have spent a little more time on it but since our busy schedules did not always match up it was difficult to spend more time on it. We chose the problems that we did because I had personally struggled on a few of the concepts and Dan did a good job of explaining them. I Liked the project and I advise future students to only work on it with ONE other partner because of all the chaos you could encounter. I would also advise students to start early because if Dan and I had not started the project earlier then the road blocks that we faced would have been more stressful then they were. This project did a little for me but it was not super beneficial as it could be. I got most of my help through one on one time with Jackson. The class over all was difficult and I will not ever take Calculus because it is just not for me. I had fun with my classmates and Mr. Jackson and this project was fun to do with my partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment