Monday, November 17, 2014

Rose's DEV Project :)

http://www.slideshare.net/rosealmarales/dev-project-finish
This is my DEV Project.
This First tri has not been easy at all, actually is has probably been the hardest set of classes I've had all of high school. This class especially. When doing this project I kind of split it up with problems I didn't really understand how to do and problems that I enjoyed doing. The Farmer Ted problem especially. I struggled a lot with those but after this project I feel as if I could tackle any farmer ted problem thrown at me! If I were to request any changes to this class I would say maybe not give this project so last second, people are already so stressed out with exams this week that I feel like this adds to it. But overall my experience in this class went from being frustrated everyday to actually understanding things, I can definitely day that this class gets the award for "most improved"!

1 comment: